As the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food reports, Ukrainian agrarians have already harvested almost 28195 thousand tons of early grain crops and legumes in an area of 8152 ha, including:
- 5118 ha of wheat were threshed while 19431 tons – harvested;
- 2708 ha of barley were threshed while 7980 tons – harvested;
- 130 ha of rye were threshed while 316 tons – harvested;
- 55 ha of oats were threshed while 133 tons – harvested;
- 142 ha of peas were threshed while 334 tons – harvested;
- 831 ha of rape were threshed while 1999 tons – harvested.
Harvesting has already finished in Kherson, Zaporizhia and Dnipropetrovsk regions, on the way of finishing are husbandries of Mykolaiv (99%) and Kirovograd (99%) regions.
Back to news